Calling All Buffalo Artists and Creatives
Submit your Buffalo-based Project for a chance to win a co-production agreement with Gratwick. We will help you find funding and provide marketing and distribution for your project. Runners-Up will be offered marketing and distribution.
Submission Period: December 1st – December 31st
Creator Entry Rules:
- Any digital media project that can be made in WNY for less than $250,0000 is eligible. (Movie, show, music, books, video games, VR experiences, etc)
- Creator/Artist must live within the 716 area code.
- Submissions Must Be physically submitted with all listed materials to the Pulp 716 location at 31 Webster St. in North Tonawanda.
*Materials will not be returned*
- Project Synopsis (1 page or less)
- Estimated Budget
- Artwork (if available)
- List any intangible value you or your project have already
- Your ideal project outcome
- A brief summary of your background (2 pages or less)
Nominate Your Favorite 716 Artist and Win
Tag your favorite 716 artist, Gratwick Productions and Pulp 716 on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BuffaloStarSearch and you will automatically be entered in a drawing to win one of several Pulp 716 gift baskets.